Thursday, September 3, 2026

Lowering the Body, Rising Again | 몸을 낮추고 다시 일어나는 것

 

Lowering the Body, Rising Again

Sūrya Namaskāra.

It is one of the first movements we learn when beginning Ashtanga Yoga. We bring the hands together, inhale and raise the arms, fold the body, lower ourselves close to the floor, and rise again. Then we do it again.

At first, I understood it simply as a sequence. What do the hands do? Where do the feet go? When do I inhale? When do I exhale? Those were the things I was trying to learn.

But as I continued practicing, I began to realize that this movement was not entirely unfamiliar to me. In many cultures, long before people ever encounter Yoga, they already know something about lowering the body and rising again.

Bowing.


Learning to Bow Alongside Learning to Walk

I learned how to bow at about the same age I learned how to walk.

My father was the eldest son, and our family held ancestral rites around thirteen times a year. Whenever the ritual began, the atmosphere in the house changed. Food was prepared, relatives gathered, and even the way people spoke and moved became a little different.

Then we lowered the body. We rose again. And lowered it once more.

As a child, I could not have explained exactly what any of it meant. But I could feel that people were remembering someone who was no longer physically present, and that for a moment they were lowering themselves before that memory.

My father was very serious and detailed when he taught us the rituals. He explained where different fruits should be placed on the ceremonial table according to their type and color, how men and women bowed a little differently, and the order in which each part of the rite was performed. I imagine he had learned all of this from his own father.

One scene especially impressed my younger brother and me. At the end of the ritual, my father would extinguish the candle by pinching and rubbing the wick between his fingers.

Surely that must be hot.

Was that really safe?

To us, that tiny movement looked almost like some ancient secret technique.

I also remember him teaching us how to twist straw rope and make straw sandals. Looking back now, some of my most precious memories are not grand lessons spoken aloud, but moments when he used his hands and body to pass something on.

I enjoyed the ancestral rites. They required a different kind of attention and a different use of the body than ordinary play or everyday life. I liked the seriousness of the atmosphere and the feeling of being completely absorbed in what was happening.

Of course, whether my mother felt the same way while preparing all that food and doing all that work is another story entirely.

When I became an adult and my father died young, I began helping my mother prepare his memorial rites. As a child, I had bowed simply because the adults around me were bowing. Now I was bowing for someone I remembered.

Years later, my husband, who grew up in Long Beach, California, learned how to bow in the Korean way as well. He was already well into his thirties by then. At first it must have felt unfamiliar, but over time it became fairly natural to him.

When I think about it, bowing has traveled through my life for a very long time: from ancestors to parents, from parents to me, and then to someone raised in an entirely different culture.

A single way of lowering the body had traveled a very long distance.


Greeting the Sun

Much later, I learned Sūrya Namaskāra.

Sūrya means the sun, and namaskāra carries the meaning of reverence, salutation, or respectful greeting. The idea of reverence is already there in the name.

Perhaps that is why, over time, it became difficult for me to think of this movement as merely a warm-up.

Ashtanga practice generally begins here. The basic framework I learned from my teacher was five rounds of Sūrya Namaskāra A, followed by three rounds of Sūrya Namaskāra B.

The earlier version of me would probably have focused first on getting the numbers right. Five. Three. Hands here. Feet here. Chaturanga like this.

But my teacher did not approach Sūrya Namaskāra so mechanically.

Every body is different. The body changes from day to day. The group practicing together also changes. My teacher did not believe the movement needed to be forced into a rigid form in which the hands must be exactly here and the feet exactly there.

One particular moment has stayed with me. At the time, Greg was working hard to correct my Sūrya Namaskāra. My teacher called him aside and spoke to him separately.

I do not remember the exact words, but my teacher described the movement in terms that made it feel like a sacred ritual belonging to each student.

My teacher did not use the word “bowing.”

But that was what I heard inside it.

When we bow, we do not usually lower the body while measuring the angles of our hands and feet with a ruler. The whole body moves together. It lowers, meets the ground, and rises again.

Like a ritual.

When practicing in a small group with my teacher, Sūrya Namaskāra sometimes felt like a small sacred ceremony carried out through each student’s own body. The movement was the same, but each person was slightly different.

And that was all right.


Meeting the 108 Bows Again

The first time I practiced 108 bows at the Seon Meditation Center, I felt a strange sense of familiar longing.

It was a new practice, but it did not feel entirely new. The bows I had performed countless times since childhood were still in my body. The memories of my father and family were there. And years of Yoga practice were already there too.

I began bowing with Venerable Woongsahn. He kept the rhythm with a wooden moktak and chanted a short phrase with each bow. I remember finding that combination surprisingly fascinating.

We lowered the body and rose again. Lowered it again and rose again.

One hundred and eight times.

By then I had been practicing Yoga long enough that I did not find the physical effort especially difficult. What I noticed instead was the feeling of gradually entering the repetition itself.

At first, I was clearly aware that I was moving my body. Then, after some time passed, the breath became longer, the movement settled into a more consistent rhythm, and the talking in my head became quieter.

Like waves rising and falling at a steady pace.

If I were the one leading the practice, of course, I could not simply forget the number 108. But I no longer had to hold every single count so tightly in my mind in order to continue moving.

This felt similar in some ways to Sūrya Namaskāra.

Five rounds of A. Three rounds of B.

At first, I check the different parts of the body: feet, hands, spine, breath, gaze. But after working through what needs to be done, movement and breath begin to find one another.

And on some days, the mind joins them.

There comes a moment when my breath, my movement, and the vibration of my mind no longer feel badly out of sync. I experience this as a kind of good resonance.

The body follows the breath. The breath follows the body. There is no longer much need to decide which one is leading.

I sometimes find that state in 108 bows.

And sometimes in Sūrya Namaskāra.


They Are Not the Same Bow

I do not think Sūrya Namaskāra and the Buddhist practice of 108 bows are the same practice.

Their origins are different. Their traditions are different. Their meanings are different.

One is a Yogic movement whose name carries the sense of saluting or revering the sun. The other belongs to Buddhist practices of reverence, repentance, and devotion.

I do not want to collapse the two into one thing.

And yet, inside my own body, the two experiences sometimes seem to look toward one another. Both lower the body. Both rise again. Both repeat.

And inside that simple repetition, I sometimes encounter the same question.

Before what am I lowering myself?


Repentance Was Not About Punishing Myself

When speaking about 108 bows, the word repentance naturally appears.

As a child, I probably understood repentance mainly as thinking about something I had done wrong. What did I do? What do I need to correct?

But the way I understand repentance now is somewhat different.

For me, it is closer to letting go of attachment.

The belief that I am right. The result I want. The image I have created of my body. The things I have decided I must accomplish. The belief that I already understand.

There are many names for the things that are difficult to release in practice: achievement in postures, the shape of the body, the desire to keep advancing toward more difficult practice, the wish to be recognized as someone who is doing well.

They may look different on the surface, but over time they have begun to feel very similar at the root.

The mind that holds on.

Sometimes, when one thing truly loosens, several others seem to loosen with it. It is almost as though I thought every locked room in a building required a different key, and then one day I discovered a master key.

One door opens.

Then I realize the same key fits another.

Of course, lowering the body once does not make every attachment disappear. Doing 108 bows does not suddenly turn someone into a person without desire. If it were that simple, practice would be much easier.

But while lowering the body, I can sometimes put down, even briefly, something I have been holding very tightly.

Then I rise again.

I pick something up again.

I lower myself again.

And I try putting it down once more.

Perhaps repentance is not about becoming clean all at once.

Perhaps it is the practice of repeatedly learning to let go.


There Is No Same Sūrya Namaskāra

Sūrya Namaskāra is one of the most basic movements in Ashtanga Yoga practice. Because it comes first, it can look deceptively simple.

But the longer I practice, the more I see how much is contained within it: speed and breath, strength and gaze, the movement of the spine, the shoulders and pelvis, the way the feet press into the ground, the way the hands meet the floor, and above all, the way the whole body becomes one continuous movement.

As I learned Primary, then Intermediate, and later began exploring Advanced postures, my body changed.

And each time my body changed, my Sūrya Namaskāra changed with it.

The Sūrya I practiced several months ago and the one I practiced this morning may pass through almost exactly the same sequence, and yet they can feel completely different.

The biggest change for me has been in the shoulders.

Now, throughout the movement, the shoulders, rib cage, arms, and neck feel much less like separate pieces. Sometimes they feel more like the wings and head of a bird, moving together as parts of one living creature.

It is not simply the arms rising. It is not simply the shoulders moving back. The ribs and spine move, the neck and head continue that movement, and the arms extend from the same line.

In the past, I often felt as if I were operating the body one component at a time. Now there are more moments when the whole body seems to find one direction together.

That is why Sūrya Namaskāra no longer feels like a warm-up to me.

It feels more like an initiation into practice, a way of discovering what I have actually learned.

How is the breath today? How is the spine today? What are the shoulders willing to do today? Am I pushing through with force, or am I moving a little more naturally?

A great deal is revealed in the first few minutes.

It is like taking off my shoes before entering a house.

A way of entering practice through the body I have today.


Lowering, Then Rising Again

As a child, I bowed during my family’s ancestral rites. As an adult, I bowed in memory of my father. I taught my husband how to bow in the Korean way. At the Seon Meditation Center, I follow the monk through 108 bows.

And when I unroll my mat, I practice Sūrya Namaskāra.

Five rounds of A.

Three rounds of B.

They are not the same ritual.

But throughout my life, the movement of lowering the body and rising again has repeated itself for a very long time.

Perhaps that is why Sūrya Namaskāra never felt entirely foreign to me.

My body had already known how to bow for a very long time.

How to lower itself.

How to meet the ground.

And how to rise again.

Perhaps in the past I thought rising was the more important part: how well I could come up, how strongly I could hold myself, how beautiful I could make the posture.

Now, lowering feels just as important.

I have to be able to descend before I can rise again. I have to recognize that I am holding on before I can try to let go.

And letting go once does not mean I will remain free of attachment forever.

Tomorrow, I will probably be holding on to something again.

So I unroll the mat again.

I bring the hands together.

I inhale.

I lower the body.

And rise again.

 


This is a record of one practitioner’s personal experiences and studies. References to anatomy and yoga are not intended as medical diagnosis or treatment. Some names have been changed out of respect for personal privacy.

Related Reflections

 

몸을 낮추고 다시 일어나는 것

Sūrya Namaskāra.

수리야 나마스카라.

아쉬탕가 요가를 시작하면 거의 가장 먼저 배우는 움직임이다. 두 손을 모으고, 숨을 들이쉬며 팔을 올리고, 몸을 숙이고, 바닥 가까이 내려갔다가 다시 일어난다. 그리고 또 한다.

처음에 나는 이것을 하나의 시퀀스로 받아들였다. 손은 어떻게 하고, 발은 어디에 놓고, 언제 들이쉬고 언제 내쉬는가. 그런 것들을 익히는 것이 먼저였다.

그런데 수련하다 보니 이 움직임이 내게 아주 낯선 것은 아니라는 생각이 들었다.

여러 문화권에서 Yoga를 배우기 훨씬 전부터 몸을 낮추고 다시 일어나는 법을 알고 있다.

절이다.


걸음마와 함께 배운 절

거의 걸음마를 배울 무렵부터 절하는 법을 배웠다.

아버지는 맏아들이었고, 우리 집에는 일 년에 열세 번 정도 제사가 있었다. 제례가 시작되면 집 안의 분위기가 평소와 달라졌다. 음식이 차려지고 사람들이 모이고, 말투와 움직임까지 조금 달라졌다.

그리고 몸을 낮춘다.

다시 일어난다.

또 낮춘다.

어린 나는 그것이 정확히 무엇을 의미하는지 설명할 수 없었다. 그래도 사람들이 지금 이곳에 없는 누군가를 기억하고 있다는 것, 그리고 그 기억 앞에서 잠시 몸을 낮추고 있다는 것은 느낄 수 있었다.

아버지는 제례의 여러 절차를 아주 진지하고 자세하게 알려주셨다. 과일의 색과 종류에 따라 제단 어디에 놓는지, 남자와 여자의 절이 어떻게 조금씩 다른지, 무엇을 어느 순서에 하는지 하나하나 가르쳐주셨다. 아마 아버지도 자신의 아버지에게 그렇게 배웠을 것이다.

어린 남동생과 내가 특히 경외심 어린 눈으로 바라보던 추억이 하나 있었다. 제사가 끝날 무렵 아버지가 촛불의 심지를 손가락으로 비벼 끄는 모습...

뜨거울 것 같은데…

정말 괜찮은 걸까?

그 작은 동작마저 어린 우리에게는 무슨 마술처럼 보였다.

아버지가 짚으로 새끼를 꼬아서 짚신 만드는 법을 가르쳐주던 기억도 함께 있다. 내게 소중한 기억은 어떤 거창한 가르침보다, 그렇게 손과 몸을 사용해 무언가를 전해주던 장면들이다.

나는 전통 제례가 재미있었다. 평소 생활이나 놀이에서는 사용하지 않던 종류의 근육과 집중력을 쓴다는 것이 흥미로웠다. 진지하면서도 몰입적인 그 분위기가 좋았다.

물론 그 많은 음식을 준비하고 뒷정리며 모든 일을 감당해야 했던 어머니에게도 똑같이 즐거운 행사였는지는 전혀 다른 이야기다.

성인이 되고 아버지가 일찍 돌아가신 뒤에는 어머니가 부친의 제사를 지낼 때 함께 준비하고 도왔다. 어린 시절에는 마냥 어른들을 따라 하던 절을, 이제는 내가 기억하는 사람을 위해서 했다.

시간이 더 흘러 미국 캘리포니아 Long Beach에서 자란 남편에게 한국식 절을 가르쳤다. 그이가 이미 서른 중반을 훌쩍 넘긴 뒤였다. 처음에는 꽤 낯선 움직임이었지만, 나중엔 제법 자연스럽게 절을 하게 되었다.

절이라는 동작은 내 삶에서 꽤 오랫동안 이어져왔다.

조상에게서 부모에게, 부모에게서 나에게, 그리고 전혀 다른 문화에서 자란 사람에게까지.

몸을 낮추는 방법 하나가 그렇게 오래, 멀리 여행했다.


태양에게 인사한다는 것

Sūrya는 태양이고, Namaskāra는 경배와 공경의 인사를 뜻한다. 처음부터 그 이름 안에 이미 경배가 들어 있다.

그래서인지 이 동작을 단순한 워밍업이라고만 생각하기는 좀 그렇다.

아쉬탕가 수련은 대개 여기에서 시작한다. 내가 선생님에게 배운 기본은 Sūrya Namaskāra A 다섯 번, B 세 번이다.

예전의 나라면 먼저 숫자를 지키려고 했을 것이다.

다섯 번.

세 번.

손은 여기.

발은 여기.

Chaturanga는 이렇게.

그런데 선생님은 Sūrya Namaskāra를 그렇게 기계적으로 보지 않으셨다. 사람마다 몸이 다르고, 그날의 몸도 다르고, 함께 수련하는 그룹도 다르다. 손은 반드시 이렇게, 발은 반드시 저렇게 놓아야 한다는 식으로 몸을 억지로 끼워 맞출 필요는 없다고 하셨다.

특히 기억에 남는 일이 있다.

당시 그렉이 내 Sūrya Namaskāra의 모양을 열심히 교정해주고 있었는데, 선생님은 그렉을 따로 불러내어 말씀하셨다. 정확한 문장은 기억나지 않지만, 그 움직임을 학생 개인이 치르는 신성한 의식처럼 바라보라고 하셨던 것 같다.

선생님은 ‘절’이라는 말을 사용하지는 않으셨다.

그런데 나는 그 말씀을 들으며, 오래된 절 수행을 떠올렸다.

절할 때 우리는 자를 대듯 손발의 각도를 재면서 몸을 낮추지는 않는다. 몸 전체가 하나의 움직임으로 이어진다.

낮아지고,

바닥을 만나고,

다시 일어난다.

하나의 의식처럼.

선생님과 작은 그룹으로 수련할 때면 Sūrya Namaskāra가 학생 각자의 몸으로 치르는 신성한 의식처럼 느껴질 때가 있었다.

같은 움직임인데 모두 조금씩 달랐다.

그리고 그것으로 괜찮았다.


다시 만난 108배

선원에서 처음 108배를 했을 때는 묘한 향수가 느껴졌다.

처음 하는 수행인데, 처음 같지 않았다.

어린 시절부터 수없이 해왔던 절이 기억났고, 아버지와 가족의 추억도 있었다. 오랫동안 이어온 요가 수련 역시 이미 몸 안에 자리하고 있었다.

웅산스님과 함께 절을 시작했다.

스님은 목탁을 치셨고, 절 하나마다 염불 한 구절을 하셨다.

몸을 낮추고,

다시 일어나고,

또 낮추고,

다시 일어난다.

그렇게 108번.

이미 요가 수련을 꽤 오래 해온 뒤라 육체적으로 특별히 힘들진 않았다. 대신 반복되는 움직임 안으로 점점 들어가는 느낌이었다.

처음에는 몸을 움직인다는 생각이 분명하다.

그러다 어느 시간을 지나면 호흡이 길어지고, 움직임의 속도가 일정해지고, 머릿속의 말들도 조금씩 줄어든다.

파도가 일정한 리듬으로 출렁이는 것처럼.

 

이 경험은 Sūrya Namaskāra와도 어딘가 닮았다.

A를 다섯 번 하고 B를 세 번 한다. 처음에는 발과 손, 척추와 호흡, 시선을 하나씩 확인한다. 그런데 해야 할 일을 차례로 해나가고 어느 정도 시간이 지나면 움직임과 호흡이 서로를 찾기 시작한다.

그리고 어떤 날은 거기에 마음까지 함께 들어온다.

내 호흡과 움직임,

마음의 진동이 서로 크게 어긋나지 않는 순간.

나는 그것을 좋은 공명의 상태처럼 느낀다.

몸이 호흡을 따라가고,

호흡이 몸을 따라간다.

누가 누구를 이끄는지 굳이 구분할 필요가 없어진다.

108배에서도,

Sūrya Namaskāra에서도,

그런 순간이 있다.


같은 절은 아니다

그렇다고 Sūrya Namaskāra와 불교의 108배가 같은 수행이라고 생각하지는 않는다.

기원도 다르고,

전통도 다르고,

각각의 수행이 지닌 의미도 다르다.

하나는 태양을 향한 경배의 이름을 가진 Yoga의 움직임이고, 다른 하나는 불교의 공경과 참회 수행 안에서 행해지는 절이다.

나는 둘을 하나로 합치고 싶지는 않다.

그런데 내 몸 안에서는 두 경험이 가끔 서로를 바라본다.

둘 다 몸을 낮춘다.

둘 다 다시 일어난다.

그리고 그것을 반복한다.

그 단순한 반복 속에서 나는 비슷한 질문을 만난다.

나는 무엇 앞에서 몸을 낮추고 있는가.


참회는 나를 벌주는 일이 아니었다

108배를 이야기하면 자연스럽게 참회라는 말을 만나게 된다. 어릴 때의 나는 참회라고 하면 먼저 잘못한 일을 반성하는 것을 떠올렸을 것이다.

무엇을 잘못했는가.

무엇을 고쳐야 하는가.

하지만 지금 내가 참회를 이해하는 방식은 조금 다르다. 내게는 집착을 내려놓는 것에 더 가깝다.

내가 옳다는 생각.

내가 원하는 결과.

내가 만들어놓은 몸의 이미지.

내가 해야 한다고 정해놓은 것.

내가 이미 알고 있다고 믿는 것.

수련 안에서 내려놓기 어려운 것들의 이름은 참 많다.

자세에 대한 성취욕.

몸의 모양.

Advanced를 향해 계속 가고 싶은 마음.

누군가에게 잘하고 있다고 인정받고 싶은 마음.

겉으로는 서로 다른 것 같지만 시간이 지나고 보면 본질은 꽤 비슷하게 느껴진다.

붙잡는 마음.

그래서 하나를 제대로 놓는 순간, 다른 것들도 함께 느슨해지는 경험을 한다. 마치 구조물 안의 수많은 방마다 각각 다른 열쇠가 필요한 줄 알았는데, 어느 날 하나의 마스터 키를 발견한 것처럼.

문 하나가 열린다.

그리고 그 열쇠가 다른 문에도 들어간다는 것을 알게 된다.

물론 몸을 한 번 낮춘다고 집착이 모두 사라지는 것은 아니다. 108번 절했다고 사람이 갑자기 욕심 없는 존재가 되는 것도 아니다. 그렇게 간단했다면 수행은 훨씬 쉬웠을 것이다. 다만 몸을 낮추는 그 순간에는 내가 그렇게 열심히 붙잡고 있던 것을 잠시 손에서 놓아볼 수 있다.

그리고 다시 일어난다.

또 붙잡는다.

다시 낮춘다.

다시 놓아본다.

참회란 어쩌면 한 번에 깨끗해지는 일이 아니라, 계속 놓아보는 연습인지도 모르겠다.


같은 Sūrya Namaskāra는 없다

Sūrya Namaskāra는 아쉬탕가 요가 수련에서 가장 먼저 만나는 기본적인 움직임이다.

그래서 처음에는 단순한 입문 동작처럼 보일 수 있다. 그런데 수련할수록 오히려 그 안에 얼마나 많은 것이 들어 있는지가 보인다.

속도와 호흡.

힘과 시선.

척추의 움직임.

어깨와 골반.

발이 바닥을 누르는 방식.

손으로 바닥을 만나는 방식.

그리고 무엇보다 몸 전체가 하나의 움직임으로 이어지는 방식.

Primary를 배우고, Intermediate를 배우고, 이후 Advanced의 자세들을 조금씩 탐구하면서 몸이 달라졌다.

그리고 몸이 달라질 때마다 Sūrya Namaskāra도 함께 달라졌다.

몇 개월 전의 Sūrya와 오늘 아침의 Sūrya가 겉으로는 거의 같은 순서를 지나가는데도 전혀 다르게 느껴진다.

특히 크게 달라진 것은 어깨다.

지금은 모든 움직임에서 어깨와 흉곽, 팔과 목이 서로 따로 움직인다는 느낌이 많이 줄었다. 마치 새의 날개와 머리처럼 하나의 생명체 안에서 함께 움직이는 느낌이다.

팔만 들어 올리는 것이 아니다.

어깨만 뒤로 보내는 것도 아니다.

갈비뼈와 척추가 움직이고, 목과 머리가 그 흐름을 이어받고, 팔이 그 연장선 위에서 움직인다.

예전에는 각각의 부품을 하나씩 조작하려고 했다면, 지금은 몸 전체가 한꺼번에 하나의 방향을 찾는 순간이 조금씩 잦아졌다.

그래서 내게 Sūrya Namaskāra는 단순히 수련을 시작하기 위한 워밍업이 아니다.

오히려 그동안 무엇을 공부했는지를 몸으로 확인하는 입문 의식에 가깝다.

오늘의 호흡은 어떤가.

오늘의 척추는 어떤가.

오늘 어깨는 무엇을 허용하는가.

오늘 나는 힘으로 밀고 있는가.

아니면 조금 더 자연스럽게 움직이고 있는가.

수련의 첫 몇 분 안에 꽤 많은 것이 드러난다.

마치 집에 들어가기 전에 신발을 벗듯, 그날의 몸으로 수련 안에 들어가는 시간이다.


낮아진 뒤 다시 일어나는 것

어린 시절 집안 제삿날 절을 배웠다.

성인이 되어서는 돌아가신 아버지를 기억하며 절을 했다.

남편에게 한국식 절하는 법을 가르쳐주었다.

선원에서는 스님을 따라 108배를 한다.

그리고 매트를 펴면 Sūrya Namaskāra를 한다.

A 다섯 번.

B 세 번.

서로 같은 의식은 아니다. 하지만 내 삶에서는 몸을 낮추고 다시 일어나는 움직임이 아주 오랫동안 반복되고 있다. 어쩌면 그래서 Sūrya Namaskāra가 그렇게 낯설지 않았는지도 모르겠다.

몸은 이미 오래전부터 절하는 법을 알고 있었다.

낮아지는 법.

바닥을 만나는 법.

그리고 다시 일어나는 법.

예전에는 일어나는 것이 더 중요하다고 생각했는지도 모르겠다.

얼마나 잘 일어나는가.

얼마나 강하게 버티는가.

얼마나 아름다운 자세를 만드는가.

지금은 낮아지는 것도 그만큼 중요하게 느껴진다.

내려갈 수 있어야 다시 올라올 수 있다. 붙잡고 있다는 것을 알아야 놓아볼 수도 있다. 그리고 놓았다고 해서 영원히 놓이는 것도 아니다. 내일이면 또 무언가를 붙잡고 있을 것이다.

 

다시 매트를 편다.

두 손을 모은다.

숨을 들이쉰다.

몸을 낮춘다.

그리고 다시 일어난다.

 


이 글은 한 수련자의 개인적인 경험과 공부를 기록한 것입니다. 해부학과 요가에 관한 내용은 의료적 진단이나 치료를 대신하지 않습니다. 개인의 사생활을 존중하기 위해 일부 이름은 가명으로 표기합니다.


함께 읽어볼 글

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Does the Body Remember? | 몸은 무엇을 기억하고 있을까

  One of the hardest kinds of books for me to read is a book about trauma. When I read Peter A. Levine’s Waking the Tiger: Healing Traum...